The Carthage Business Expo and Home Show is less than a month away and the committee, exhibitors, and Chamber continue to work hard to make sure that this year's show will be our best ever.
The Carthage Business Expo and Home Show is less than a month away and the committee, exhibitors, and Chamber continue to work hard to make sure that this year’s show will be our best ever.
There are lots of reasons to join us at the CMC Auditorium, 1900 Grand, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday, March 10, and here are just a few.
1. With a Kentucky Derby theme, you’ll have a chance to break out your best Derby wear and biggest, most eye catching, or put it back on again if you wore it to Banquet recently!
2. We work hard every year to offer some amazingly special attractions and this year we’ll have more to see than we’ve ever had.
Bounce in the Carthage Nazarene bounce house, try out the Alliance of SWMO driving simulator, have your photo taken in the KOAM/Fox photo booth, and check out the newest and best services and products that Carthage area businesses have to offer from farm equipment to framing, from beauty to building, from home health care to home goods, and so, so much more!
3. We know you love to eat and have tons of options for you to snack on while you peruse the hall. Domino’s will be pushing their cart through the hall all day with full slices of fresh, hot pizza. Honeypot Catering always brings the house down with their dips and sweets. Last but not least, The Popcorn Guy will be on hand popping up kettle corn. You’ll need something to wash down all these yummy eats so visit Carthage Nazarene’s booth for the tea bar.
4. The first 500 guests will receive a reusable cloth carrier bag already filled with goodies but with plenty of room to pick up lots of other goodies while you’re visiting the exhibitors.
5. Inside the hall, you’ll be able to register for some amazing prizes. From vacuum cleaners, to gift cards, to umbrellas and cash, the exhibitors have fantastic give-aways!
Mark your calendar now for Saturday, March 10 to enjoy these and so many more activities, nibbles, prizes, and fun. It’ll be a sweetheart of an event. Happy Valentine’s Day!