The Carthage Business Expo and Home Show is less than two weeks away and we've worked hard to make sure that this year's show will be the best you've ever seen!
The Carthage Business Expo and Home Show is less than two weeks away and we’ve worked hard to make sure that this year’s show will be the best you’ve ever seen!
Here are just a few reasons to join us at the CMC Auditorium, 1900 Grand, Saturday, March 11, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
1. With a USO/Military Appreciation theme, you’ll have a chance to thank veterans, support the USO, and see all kinds of memorabilia, history, and information. As a thank you for your service, all veterans will be admitted at no charge!
2. We work hard every year to offer some amazingly special attractions and this year we’ll have more to see than we’ve ever had. The VFW is bringing their half-track (great for pictures with the kiddos), fancy lighted tractors and vehicles to look at thanks to CES TEchnologies, the H.E. Williams Show Coach, and lots of farm and lawn equipment to see ... and start saving for!
3. We know you love to eat and have tons of options for you to snack on while you peruse the hall. Boomer BBQ and Catering is bringing grills to fill the alley outside the hall and fill your belly in their booth. Ajinomoto Windsor is firing up their fryers to bring fried everything that will stand still long enough to be breaded. Domino’s will be pushing their cart through the hall all day with full slices of fresh, hot pizza. Honeypot Catering always brings the house down with their dips and sweets. Last but not least, The Popcorn Guy will be on hand popping up kettle corn. Visit Carthage Nazarene’s booth for the tea bar to wash it all down or if coffee is more your speed, Mother Road will have their mobile cappuccino cart set up and ready to serve!
4. The first 500 guests will receive a reusable cloth carrier bag already filled with goodies but with plenty of room to pick up lots of other goodies while you’re visiting the exhibitors. Many exhibitors will have their own give-aways with generous gift cards and great swag. Stay tuned to Facebook for descriptions of some of them. And don’t foget to bid on your favorite business’s entry in the bottle auction!
5. Inside the hall, you’ll see all kinds of outside the box fun.
If you need to jump out some energy, Carthage Nazarene is setting up their bounce house on the stage.
If you are looking for a little more “you” time, The Palms Massage and Day Spa will be offering chair massages. To commemorate your day, stop by the Fox/KODE booth and grab some props for a great group photo. Make sure to stop into the Maple Tree Terrace booth. The Alliance of Southwest Missouri is setting up their driving simulator to show you just what distracted driving looks like in a safe environment.
Mark your calendar now for Saturday, March 11 to enjoy these and so many more activities, nibbles, prizes, and fun!