After Barack Obama was elected President in 2008, I wrote a column congratulating him and his family. Even though I didn’t support him, I thought it was cool that the country elected a person of color to be president. I hoped against hope he would see the light and the error of his liberal ways.
Sadly—it never happened. He hasn’t reached the low bar of Jimmy Carter incompetence. His lying, race-baiting, class war, red herring, straw man, pro terror, anti-Semitic regime elevates Carter one notch on the US Presidential ratings. That puts him below where the moon don’t shine no more—lower than whale feces.
As of now, I’ve decided that President Barack Hussein Obama doesn’t represent me. In fact, he’s an embarrassment. If he were Jewish, I’d be uber ashamed.
Why any, much less most blacks continually laud this president is beyond my understanding. It seems self-defeating and the worshipping of a false idol.
After many blacks backed OJ, during his initial trial, eventually they saw beyond their race and personal experiences and figured out just how guilty he was.
Below are 20 reasons I don’t consider Obama my President:
1. “If you like your insurance you can keep it…PERIOD! If you like your doctor you can keep him…PERIOD!” “Families will save $2500 a year on insurance premiums.” If he swindled people in the real world with this scam, he’d be charged with Fraud in the Inducement, a felony…PERIOD!
2. Obama’s IRS has become a Gestapo-like political arm of his administration to the point where one could accuse him of overthrowing elections due to restrictions placed by the tax collectors against conservative fund raising.
3. “Obama is becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid, the concentration of power in any one of the branches.” Liberal Attorney and Law Professor, Jonathan Turley.
4. Selling arms to some of the most vicious criminals in the world, the Mexican drug cartels, who turned around and murdered Americans with those same guns.
5. Sending Ambassador Susan Rice to lie about the Benghazi terrorist attack. She went on 5 Sunday political shows to claim the massacre was a reaction to an anti-Mohammed video. This was also used to throw an election.
6. I built my businesses, not the government.
7. The USA is a beacon of light for those seeking a ray of hope. This President runs around apologizing and marginalizing us all over the world.
Page 2 of 3 - 8. The president regularly and illegally substantially changes laws and/or ignores laws he doesn’t like that are already on the books, thus circumventing Congress and the courts that try cases based on the laws.
9. Obama supported the Dem’s Senate takeover of minority representation in order to stack the courts.
10. According to Barack, Bush was “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic” for running up $4 trillion in debt in the same period of time Obama added $9 trillion to our deficit.
11. This President doesn’t believe in the concept of obeying the same laws he thinks we should obey. Look at the exemptions from Obamacare he’s illegally given to business, Congress, unions, himself, his family and his administration.
12. He ran against the Patriot Act and closing Guantanamo. Both are still in use.
13. Barack kills Americans overseas via drone--without due process.
14. His policies have resulted in 11 million more American workers who have dropped out of the job market, making the unemployment numbers much higher than reported.
15. Obama’s attacks on the press have dealt a serious blow to their energy in gathering stories that aren’t flattering to him or his regime.
16. He has strengthened our enemies—Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, China, Russia, Hamas and Hezbollah—while weakening our allies—Georgia, Poland, Israel. All of our enemies are exercising the power Obama has granted them to exploit what’s not in the interest of the USA or our allies.
17. He has helped in the forming of a Muslim Caliphate in Northern Africa and the Mideast.
18. In a time of a horrible economy Obama has abused the privilege of office with lavish vacations—often wasting extra taxpayer monies by leaving at different times than his wife, children or dog.
19. Obama has stood for late term abortions and infanticide—the disproportionate victims of which were black babies.
20. Obamacare was intended to make the insurance companies drop up to 150 million from their insurance plans so the government could force them into single payer national health care. Because his Website is dysfunctional, up to ten million Americans not only face a gap in insurance coverage, but will be in violation of the Obamacare law.
“How fortunate for governments that people they administer don’t think.” Adolf Hitler.
One of the first things Adolf did was institute National Health Care.
I’m SURE that’s just a coincidence, aren’t you?
For these and other reasons, I no longer consider Barack Obama to be my President.
Page 3 of 3 - Frankly, I prefer the Constitution.