Jasper County to offer flu vaccine
- The Jasper County Health Department will offer flu shots at a number of locations around Jasper County over the next few days.
The Jasper County Health Department will offer flu shots at a number of locations around Jasper County over the next few days.
On Wednesday, Oct. 10, shots will be offered at:
• Alba City Hall, 111 E. High St. from 8-9 a.m.
• Oronogo City Hall, 653 E. Central St. from 10-11 a.m
• Carl Junction City Hall, 303 N Main St. from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
• Webb City First Baptist Church, 102 N. Roane from 2:30-3:30 p.m.
On Friday, Oct. 12, shots will be available at:
• Duenweg City Hall, 118 Webb St. from 8-9 a.m.
• Duquesne City Hall, 1501 S. Duquesne Road from 10-11 a.m.
• Avilla School, 400 Sarcoxie St. from 1:15-2:15 p.m.
• Jasper Methodist Church, 122 N. First St. from 3-4 p.m.
On Monday, Oct. 15, shots will be available at:
• Sarcoxie Gene Taylor Community Center, 218 N. 5th St. from 2-3 p.m.
On Thursday, Oct. 18, shots will be offered from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. at the Health Department, 105 Lincoln St., Carthage.
Cost is $15 in cash or check, Medicare Part B or Medicaid only.
The clinics are for children ages 3 and up and adults. The department won’t have preservative-free vaccine at the clinics.
For details, people can call 358-3111 or toll-free 877-879-9131.