- Shelby Shores Basketball Game
- Posted March 5, 2013 midnight
- Shelby Shores, 10, a Carthage student, has been diagnosed with a rare neuro muscular disease. She is seen by a neurologist, Dr. Ronald Cohn, in Toronto, Canada. A fundraiser event was held to help with traveling costs. The benefit was a basketball game between KSN/KODE and Carthage R-9 faculty Saturday, March 2.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Resurfacing project in Carthage delayed
- Council discusses radios, taxes, fire
- Disc golf course nears reality
- Friendly basketball game benefits Food for Thought program
- Square fire ruled accidental
- Day of Caring set Friday
- CMS to conclude week-long book fair with family night
- Victim found in Kellogg Lake Park to undergo toxicology for off...
- Local team honors long-time cancer fighter
- Dead man found under bridge
- 3 early childhood education entities in 3 separate locations
- Read more top stories