- Zoe Hendricks' Special Trim
- Posted Jan. 3, 2013 midnight
- On Thursday, Dec. 27, 2012, Carthage student Zoe Hendricks had her first hair cut in her life. This trim of 16 inches was donated to Locks of Love, an organization that gives hairpieces to disadvantaged children (younger than 21) who suffer from long-term medical hair loss.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Committee sends parades to council
- Resurfacing project in Carthage delayed
- Council discusses radios, taxes, fire
- Disc golf course nears reality
- Friendly basketball game benefits Food for Thought program
- Square fire ruled accidental
- Day of Caring set Friday
- CMS to conclude week-long book fair with family night
- Victim found in Kellogg Lake Park to undergo toxicology for off...
- Local team honors long-time cancer fighter
- Dead man found under bridge
- Read more top stories