- Independence Day Parade
- Posted July 17, 2012 midnight
- The Hispanic Christian Church and El Jordan Church, both of Carthage, hosted the first Independence Day Parade in downtown Carthage in recent memory. Hispanic residents from across the area gathered and marched around the Square in honor of America's birthday.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Committee sends parades to council
- Resurfacing project in Carthage delayed
- Council discusses radios, taxes, fire
- Disc golf course nears reality
- Friendly basketball game benefits Food for Thought program
- Square fire ruled accidental
- Day of Caring set Friday
- CMS to conclude week-long book fair with family night
- Victim found in Kellogg Lake Park to undergo toxicology for off...
- Local team honors long-time cancer fighter
- Dead man found under bridge
- Read more top stories