- Belle Air Block Party
- Posted July 5, 2012 midnight
- For 11 years, families in the quiet corner of Carthage just off Grand Avenue have received permission from the city to close off their street to cars and have their own little parade. The Belle Air Block Party celebrates Independence Day and the benefits of small town America.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Committee sends parades to council
- Resurfacing project in Carthage delayed
- Council discusses radios, taxes, fire
- Disc golf course nears reality
- Friendly basketball game benefits Food for Thought program
- Square fire ruled accidental
- Day of Caring set Friday
- CMS to conclude week-long book fair with family night
- Victim found in Kellogg Lake Park to undergo toxicology for off...
- Local team honors long-time cancer fighter
- Dead man found under bridge
- Read more top stories